Useful information
No records
Hội thảo, học bổng
« Quay lại

Public Policy Master’s Scholarship Program 2022

Fulbright University Vietnam (FUV) announces the enrollment of the 2022 Public Policy Master's Scholarship Program funded by the U.S. Department of State. The program consists of 2 majors: (1) Master of Public Policy – Major in Leadership and Management: part-time study within 18 months, for leaders and mangers in state – owned enterprises, private enterprises, NGOs and non – profit organizations; (2) Master of Public Policy – Major in Policy Analysis: full-time study within 15 months, for officials in the state management sector, the non – profit sector, universities, research institutes, graduates from domestic and foreign universities.

          The academic curriculum equips students with current thinking, basic theory, and the most up-to-date quantitative methods for policy analysis, formulation, implementation, and evaluation, allowing them to plan and analyze the impact of policy on the economy and development.

          Students majoring in leadership and management are 40% likely to obtain scholarships and must pay the remaining 60% of tuition costs, which is about 252 million VND for the whole program. Students can obtain a full scholarship of 100% of tuition costs (equal to around 508 million VND) or a partial scholarship of 50% of tuition fees for Policy Analysis (equivalent to 254 million VND). The scholarship covers tuition and field trips (if applicable), but not books, extracurricular activities, Harvard courses, on-campus amenities, or personal expenditures. Candidates with outstanding achievements in the public sector, who operate in rural locations, who are women, and who are in financial need will be considered for financial support.

          Admission information, application instructions, exam sample questions and introductions to the program are posted on the school's website at

          The deadline for online applications and submitting related documents is on August 8, 2022. The course will start on October 18, 2022. Successful candidates will study at Fulbright University Vietnam, Phu My Hung Campus, at 105 Ton Dat Tien, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.

          FUV is Vietnam's first non-profit university, founded with 100% foreign investment funds. FUV is the continuation of the Fulbright Economics Curriculum (FEPT), an initiative developed in collaboration with Harvard University in the United States. In July 2019, the Fulbright School of Public Policy and Management – FUV's first academic unit – became the first Southeast Asian public policy school to achieve international accreditation by the Global Network of Schools of Public Policy, Public Administration and Public Administration (NASPAA, United States). 


Thanh Truc (translated)

No records
Hit Counter