- Can Tho City Expects to Expand Cooperation with the U.S.
- Viet Nam offers US$200,000 in aid to help Cambodia fight COVID-19
- Secretary of the City Party Committee Received the French Mission to Vietnam
- Indonesian Consul General Bid a Farewell to Can Tho PC Leader
- PC Deputy Chairman Received Australian Deputy Ambassador to Vietnam
- Vietnam, New Zealand Establish Strategic Partnership
- PC Chairman Receiving Swiss Ambassador to Viet Nam
- Messages of Party Genaral Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong
- Can Tho City: Celebrating 70 Years of Viet Nam – Russia Diplomatic Relations
- PM figures out measures to boost connectivity between RoK, ASEAN
The fourth ASEAN Sergeant Major Annual Meeting (ASMAM-4 ) has offered participants a chance to enhance their understanding and collaboration among ground groups of ASEAN's armies, said the Major General and Deputy Director of the Department of Military Training under the General Staff, Nguyen Van Luan.
The Major General Luan made the statement in his welcoming speech at the ASMAM-4 hosted by the Vietnam People's Army (VPA) in Hanoi on November 26.
The event has the theme of role, function, task of commissioned officers and professional soldiers in armies of ASEAN countries as well as future cooperation potential.
Participants discussed and shared experiences in tackling regional security challenges for building a peaceful, stable and prosperous ASEAN community.
The event will run until November 28.
Vietnam, Indonesia tighten defence ties (02/12/2014)
PM Dung receives German Vice Chancellor Gabriel (24/11/2014)