- Can Tho City Expects to Expand Cooperation with the U.S.
- Viet Nam offers US$200,000 in aid to help Cambodia fight COVID-19
- Secretary of the City Party Committee Received the French Mission to Vietnam
- Indonesian Consul General Bid a Farewell to Can Tho PC Leader
- PC Deputy Chairman Received Australian Deputy Ambassador to Vietnam
- Vietnam, New Zealand Establish Strategic Partnership
- PC Chairman Receiving Swiss Ambassador to Viet Nam
- Messages of Party Genaral Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong
- Can Tho City: Celebrating 70 Years of Viet Nam – Russia Diplomatic Relations
- PM figures out measures to boost connectivity between RoK, ASEAN
Ministry of Planning and Investment has announced the scholarship to study Master's degree in Public Administration (local government) in South Korea, funded by Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA).
The course will be conducted from 01 August 2018 to 31 December 2019. South Korean government will sponsor all costs related to the course.
Potential candidates should: have at least 02 years working experience in the relevant area of the course; have graduated from university; be able to use English fluently; 40 years old or younger (as of 01 February 2018); have good health; and have not been under any scholarships funded by South Korea.
Candidates are encouraged to contact Mr. Nguyen Quang Long, Department of International Economics, Ministry of Planning and Investment for further documents and application forms. His contact information is: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone NO. 080 43150/ 01643681991.
Vietnamese - Japanese Festival 2014 (05/09/2014)