- Party leader holds talks with US President
- UK supports Viet Nam’s climate action
- China has piloted the reopening of group tours in Vietnam from March 15
- Norway supports Viet Nam to produce climate-smart rice
- Photo contest to celebrate 50th anniversary of the Vietnam – France diplomatic relations
- PM affirms resolve to join hands with Netherlands in promoting comprehensive partnership
- PM studies Rotterdam Port management model
- Vietnamese PM meets with Spanish counterpart in Brussels
- EU considers Vietnam among most important partners in Indo-Pacific
- Vietnam wants to further develop strategic partnership with Indonesia: NA leader
Ministry of Planning and Investment has announced the scholarship to study Master's degree in Public Administration (local government) in South Korea, funded by Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA).
The course will be conducted from 01 August 2018 to 31 December 2019. South Korean government will sponsor all costs related to the course.
Potential candidates should: have at least 02 years working experience in the relevant area of the course; have graduated from university; be able to use English fluently; 40 years old or younger (as of 01 February 2018); have good health; and have not been under any scholarships funded by South Korea.
Candidates are encouraged to contact Mr. Nguyen Quang Long, Department of International Economics, Ministry of Planning and Investment for further documents and application forms. His contact information is: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone NO. 080 43150/ 01643681991.
Vietnamese - Japanese Festival 2014 (05/09/2014)